Aaron joined the Board of Directors at Community First Foundation in January 2018, previously serving on the Foundation’s Governance Committee. He currently serves on the Foundation’s Philanthropic Services Committee.
Aaron brings over 37 years of experience as a Trust Officer and Wealth Advisor. He is currently an Executive Vice President at BOK Financial. Previously, he led the Wealth Division for Colorado State Bank where he helped expand community access to professional trustee services across Colorado and into Wyoming.
Aaron attended Colorado State University and the University of Colorado. He holds an M.S. degree in Finance.
As a resident of Arvada, Aaron served the City of Arvada for nearly 20 years as a Planning Commissioner, and then an elected City Councilman and Mayor Pro Tem. He also is a member of the Denver Lions Club, Susan M. Duncan Advisory Board (YMCA of Metro Denver), and Colorado Bankers Government Relations Committee. He also serves on the following boards and committees.
- Community First Foundation Philanthropic Services Committee – Current
- Children’s Hospital Legacy Planning Advisory Council, Member – Current
- The Denver Foundation Professional Advisory Board, Member – Past
- Denver Estate Planning Council, past President and Current Member – Current
- Colorado State Bank and Trust Foundation Board, Member – Current
- International Society of Trust and Estate Professionals, Member – Past
- Lutheran Medical Center Foundation, Vice Chairman – Past
- National League of Cities, Finance and Intergovernmental Relations Committee – Past
- Kids in Need of Dentistry – Past