Prior to joining the Foundation in 2004, Angela worked in marketing communications for the specialty foods industry. She has experience in brand identity, promotions, event planning and art direction.
Angela received her bachelor’s degree in English from Barnard College at Columbia University in New York City.
- Intercambio Connecting Communities, English teacher, 2016 – present
- Cooking Matters program of Operation Frontline, health class assistant, 2010 – 2015
- Boulder International Film Festival, festival volunteer, various years
- Downtown Boulder Inc., ambassador, summer 2010
- Colorado Shakespeare Festival, former public relations volunteer
- KGNU Radio, former volunteer news writer/announcer
- Colorado Foundations Communicators