Brian Larson joined Community First Foundation’s Board of Directors in January 2019 and currently serves as the Chair of the Audit and Compliance Committee. He’s also a member of the ColoradoGives Subcommittee.
Brian is the retired Denver Metro Regional President of FirstBank. He began his FirstBank career in 1990, serving many leadership positions including Executive Vice President of Loan Operations and President of the Boulder Market.
Brian holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Minnesota Morris in business economics with a minor in speech communications. He is also a graduate of the National Graduate School of Compliance in Oklahoma and the Graduate School of Banking in Wisconsin.
Below is a sampling of Brian’s involvement over the years.
- Mission Medical Clinic – Board Member
- Junior Achievement of Southern Colorado, Inc. – Board Member
- American Red Cross, Pikes Peak Chapter – Board Member
- Graduate School of Banking (Madison, Wisc.) – Advisory Board Member
- Arapahoe House/Recovery Foundation – Board Member
- Memorial Hospital Planned Giving Committee – Advisory Board Member
- Community Food Share – Investment, Audit, and Executive search committees & Board Chair