Erin Hadary is an established business professional with over a decade of experience in private wealth management and philanthropic planning. She has expertise in personal financial planning, managing investment portfolios, leading investor relations and raising capital for the nonprofit community. Erin is a Partner in Moneta Group, and actively participates in her community through her service as a member of both the Community First Advisory Board for Denver Metro, and Colorado’s Resource Central Board (former Chairwoman).
Erin is a Certified Financial Planner™ and currently a candidate for the Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® designation. Erin is a member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) and the Colorado Planned Giving Round Table.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- National Association of Professional Financial Advisors, Member
- Colorado Planned Giving Round Table, Member
- Former Director, Corporate Relations for Emory & Henry College
- Former Director, Investor Relations for SoFi