Janet joined Community First Foundation’s Board of Directors in February 2012.
Janet is former President and CEO of Kramer Junction Company and KJC Operating Company, the former manager and operator of the world’s largest commercial solar energy generating plants. She ran for Colorado State Representative in 2014 and in May 2016 completed her second term as an elected member of the Board of Directors of the Evergreen Parks and Recreation District, a Colorado special district.
One of the more recent boards she has joined includes At Home in Evergreen, an affordable housing advocacy organization. Janet is also part of the leadership team that organized the Emergency Shelter Program, a severe weather shelter network to serve people experiencing homelessness in the mountain foothills area.
Previously, Janet was a lawyer in Washington, D.C., at Potomac Capital Investment Corporation and Shaw, Pittman, Potts & Trowbridge (now Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman). She specialized in corporate and securities transactions.
Doyle received her B.A. at New College in Sarasota, Florida, and her M.S. in Rehabilitation Counseling and J.D. Magna Cum Laude at the State University of New York at Buffalo. Doyle has been a Member of the Bar in Colorado, New York and the District of Columbia.
- At Home in Evergreen, Board of Directors and Treasurer, 2016 – present
- Evergreen Rotary Club, Board of Directors, 2015 – 2016 and member 2014 – present
- Behavioral Treatment Services, Board of Directors, 2016 – 2018
- Evergreen Park and Recreation District, Board of Directors, 2007 – 2016
- Evergreen Music Festival, Past President and Board Member 2007 – 2013