Kelly Dunkin joined Community First Foundation as President and CEO in February 2019. Previously she worked for a variety of nonprofit, business and social impact organizations. These include 11 years at The Colorado Health Foundation in Denver, where she grew into the role of Vice President of Philanthropy, and 10.10.10, where she served as National Director. 10.10.10 is a project of Colorado Nonprofit Development Center and inspires entrepreneurs to solve 10 “wicked” social problems.
Kelly also served as a consultant for businesses, nonprofits and social impact startups as well as projects in Lima, Peru, where she developed her Spanish language skills.
Kelly’s education includes a Bachelor of Arts in English from Miami University, an Elementary Education Licensure from the University of Northern Colorado, and a Master of Public Administration from the University of Colorado at Denver.
- Yes on Initiative 301 (Caring for Denver), Volunteer, 10/18 – 11/18
- Colorado Association for School-Based Health Care’s Inspiration Award, Community Champion, 2015
- Downtown Denver Partnership, former Denver Civic Ventures Board
- Colorado Association of Funders, former Board Treasurer
- School-Based Health Alliance, former Board Chair