Ron joined the Board of Directors at Community First Foundation in January 2016.
He is a Clinical Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics with the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. His conducted office-based teaching in his community from 1972 until his retirement in 2012. He also taught previously at The Children’s Hospital and at Denver General Hospital.
He regards the opportunity to have been intimately involved in the lives of his pediatric patients, families and staff as the most rewarding aspect of his career.
Ron received his B.A. at Columbia College and received his M.D. at Albany Medical College.
- Lutheran Medical Center Foundation, Chairman of the Board of Directors, 2010
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow
- Pediatrics West P.C., President, 2001 – 2009
- Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado, Career Teaching Scholar, 2004
- Preceptor, “Foundation of Doctoring,” 2001 – 2004
- Volunteer, E-Z Care Clinic, Jeffco Action Center, 2001 – 2003
- Attending Pediatrician, Hospice of St. John, 1986 – 1992