Shelley joined the Board of Directors at Community First Foundation in January 2016.
Shelley is Senior Vice President and Community Relations Senior Manager at Wells Fargo. She manages the community development and philanthropy teams across 11 states. Marquez and her team are responsible for community outreach, stakeholder engagement, charitable contributions, reputation activities and asset-building work across the Well Fargo enterprise.
Shelley has 35 years of experience in financial services and has been with Wells Fargo for more than 25 years. Prior to her current position she was part of Wells Fargo’s Business Banking Group where she developed an extensive lending experience.
In 2012, Shelley received an Outstanding Women in Business award from the Denver Business Journal.
- Housing Colorado, Board Member
- Asset Funders Network, Board Member
- Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund, Bank On Advisory Board
- Habitat for Humanity Metro Denver, past Board President
- Mile High Community Loan Fund, past Board President and Member
- Colorado Enterprise Fund, past Board President
- City and County of Denver, Housing Task Force
- Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas, Community Development Advisory Council, past advisory member